Saturday, March 9, 2013

Week 3: Bringing ideas together


In this week I have elaborated a vast majority of ideas; however bringing them all together is the trouble I am facing. I am taking images of my dog, but I am not sure if I am just taking images of him or if I am using other dogs. I would like to incorporate other dogs just to allow my concentration to have more variety. This week I tried putting two images together with other colorful and simplistic images I took. I want to try to pursue a message while putting two images together. I also want to include more action shots of my dog. Below I managed to take a couple action shots and you can also see I included the comparison of two images to pursue a message. Perhaps you can see the message right away or it might conclude you to do some thinking. I am still trying to figure out what and how I am going to incorporate my ideas together, but continue taking images will allow me to analyze how I will incorporate my ideas together.









No comments:

Post a Comment