Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Week 2

 
 
The following images I took while playing catch with my dog. The first image demonstrate the peacefulness my dog brings to me. In the second image it shows the responsibility my dog takes like following directions. The third image provides humor to inform the viewer how my dog brings happiness to my world. It was difficult to try to have him sit still, but I was able to get some good shots. I want to try to get more action shots for example when he is catching the ball or running. I think my images will be stronger and more humorous. Let me know which image you enjoy the best.



 

1 comment:

  1. The bottom image is the most successful. There is humor in the image, movement and clarity. I would add some detail shots in photo story format to make this type of image complete.

    ReplyDelete