Thursday, March 21, 2013

Week 5


During this week I managed to combine all my ideas and realize how I wanted to incorporate them. I was really having difficulty managing how to bring them together, but I think this coming week I will be taking more images in the perspective of a dog, and combine more feeling/emotion into the owners face, because in the former image the feeling wasn’t what I wanted to incorporate. While on break I will be taking action images and try to get the viewer to visually analyze the life of the dog. This week I worked on finding ways and techniques on how to use settings on my camera to be able to catch much clearer images. I managed to take an image of my dog waiting outside in the rain to be placed inside with his family; although I only have one image I worked more this week on finding ways how using my camera will enable me to incorporate more of what I want.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment