Thursday, June 6, 2013

Gallery Show Final


Yesterday I got the experience to show others my photography at the Colombia Art Center. Having the experience of showing others all my art was delightful and it made me feel professional when people wanted to purchase my items. I think the biggest word of advice for next year’s A.P Art class would to use all the time they have very wisely, and not change their concentration half way through, and have make sure they come to class with an open mind and are able to take critics. The positive aspects that I encountered this year were having various classmates including the teacher compliment my art and inform me what I could change to make my art stronger. Something that I think could be done differently would be finding a way to make the critic funnier and not so boring, and have some time in class to take pictures of the assignments you assign us with.

 While taking this class I think the biggest thing I learned about myself was being able to come out of my shell and be open to take pictures whenever and wherever. I learned so much about all the different principles of design photography includes. I take my camera everywhere now and use all the skills I used to take my pictures. In the future I don’t plan on majoring in becoming a photographer; however I do plan on going into communications and taking photography for the newspaper as well possibly taking pictures for the university I attend to upload on their website, and possibly build my way up with photography and get as much opportunities as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment